Returning Damaged/ Incorrect Items
1. If an item is damaged upon receipt, or an item has been despatched incorrectly, we ask that you notify by email to [email protected] so that we can help resolve the issue. Please notify us within 7 days of receipt of the item.
- If the item has been processed or picked incorrectly by ourselves please make us aware so we can arrange collection.
- If the item was ordered incorrectly by yourselves please return the item(s) as soon as possible at your own expense. Please return the product(s) back to where they were despatched from, either our Harlow address: RETURNS DEPARTMENT, Rollins House, 1 Parkway, Harlow Business Park, Harlow, Essex, CM19 5QF. Or our Wigan address: RETURNS DEPARTMENT, Bulldog Tools, Bulldog House, Forge Street, Wigan, WN1 3DX.
For clarification of where your item(s) needs to be sent back to please call the office. Please note we cannot be held responsible for any lost returns. We do not accept any liability for the item(s) until they have been received by us.
2. The item(s) must be returned to us unused, and in its original packaging. The original packaging should not be marked or damaged.
3. Damaged / incorrect goods should be returned to us with adequate protection to ensure that both the items and packaging reach us in a good condition. If any goods are damaged (or further damaged) in transit you will need to pursue a claim with your chosen courier or mail delivery service to resolve this.
4. Any returns made to us must be accompanied with a copy of the ORIGINAL DELIVERY NOTE or a copy of your ORIGNAL PURCHASE ORDER.
Advice of non-delivery must be given within 7 days and any discrepancies to be advised immediately, so that notice can be given to Carriers within their time limits. If a claim falls outside of the 7 days we cannot accept responsibility for non-delivery or shortages if we have not been previously informed.
We will work with the Carrier to get the issue resolved as soon as possible. If we are unable to obtain your non-delivery we will issue a credit note against the original purchase order and re-order for you.
We do our best to ensure that all products are despatched with adequate packaging to reduce the risk of damage and loss. Our barcode and scanning system ensures that we have almost zero errors on picking and packing. It is our intention to provide the best and most accurate service possible. We will always try and resolve any issues regarding returns as quickly as possible. We operate our business in accordance with our ISO9002 registration and will always work to improve our service.