Come and join us at Team Marshalltown!
Team Marshalltown is the only free club for committed users and fans of Marshalltown tools.
Team Marshalltown is your own unique club that rewards you with a range of free gifts, privileges and perks alongside a Facebook page featuring information and discussion about Marshalltown products.
As Team Marshalltown grows we plan to continue to add new features and services. We hope that members will enjoy this new service and learn more about Marshalltown tools and equipment through the club.
See below how you can join Team Marshalltown
Manager, Team Marshalltown
Becoming a member of Team Marshalltown has many benefits:
You will receive a free welcome pack when you join Team Marshalltown
Your free welcome pack includes:
- Membership Card
- Club Booklet
- T Shirt or Cap
- Bumper Sticker
You can also purchase exclusive merchandise available only to Team Marshalltown club members through the Team Marshalltown Shop:CLICK HERE TO BE REDIRECTED TO THE TEAM MARSHALLTOWN SHOP
Team Marshalltown will be represented at Toolfair tradeshows around the country including Harrogate, Exeter, Manchester, Coventry and Esher. Members will be able to:
- See the full Marshalltown range
- Discuss product benefits with brand representatives
- Get exclusive deals when you wear your Team Marshalltown shirt or cap
- Receive special discounts on production of the Team Marshalltown membership card
TEAM MARSHALLTOWN was conceived by Neil, Will and Dave, three bricklayers from Nottingham who use Marshalltown brick trowels every day of their working lives and decided to form a brotherhood for owners of Marshalltown products.
Making the most of Team Marshalltown
As well as the Team Marshalltown areas of the Rollins Group website, members have access to our Facebook page, the main forum for club interaction.
The Facebook forum features:
- Information on the latest Marshalltown products
- Competitions to win free tools
- Industry news
- Details of Trade Shows and events
Members can also use the Facebook page to:
- Ask questions about Marshalltown tools
- Submit images of Marshalltown tools or work completed with Marshalltown tools
- Discuss industry news and views
- Talk to other club members
GO TO THE TEAM MARSHALLTOWN FACEBOOK PAGE
To get the most of all the information and to interact with other members you will need to have a Facebook account if you don’t have one already.
Signing up with Facebook is free, easy and takes just a couple of minutes. Once you have an account you can visit the Team Marshalltown page at: www.facebook.com/teammarshalltown and click on the ‘like’ button. This simple procedure will allow you to comment on existing posts as well as contribute your own.
Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions set out the relationship between Rollins & Sons (London) Ltd, hereafter known as ‘Rollins Group’ (UK distributor of Marshalltown Tools) and each individual member of Team Marshalltown. By joining Team Marshalltown, you enter into an agreement with Rollins Group on the following conditions:
- Membership of Team Marshalltown is offered at the discretion of Rollins Group, who may refuse membership to any applicant, if an application is deemed inappropriate.
- Rollins Group reserves the right to close Team Marshalltown, remove or change membership benefits and/or terminate individual Team Marshalltown memberships without notice at any time.
- Team Marshalltown, the brand, its designs and images are wholly owned and managed by Rollins Group and their appointed agents and cannot be used without prior consent from the Rollins Group.
- The Team Marshalltown Facebook page is managed by Rollins Group and their appointed agents. Users agree to the Team Marshalltown codes of conduct and Facebook terms and conditions.
- We welcome interaction and content from the Team Marshalltown members, however bullying, abuse or behaviour likely to cause others offence on the Team Marshalltown Facebook page will result in members of Team Marshalltown being banned or excluded from the page.
- Applications from individuals living outside the UK are welcomed, but these members will not receive the free Team Marshalltown member’s pack.
- Although proof of purchase is not a requirement of membership, Team Marshalltown is designed for users of Marshalltown Tools.
- Applications for membership of Team Marshalltown are limited to a maximum of two per household. Rollins Group reserve the right to cancel without prior notice any applications which exceed this limit.