See all the latest Rollins 'How to' and product demonstration videos on our very own channel
NEW Marshalltown Leather Handled Brick Trowel
The new leather handle brick trowel continues Marshalltown's legacy of producing quality tools for the masonry industry. Watch the video to find out about the newly updated features.
Marshalltown's Leather Brick Trowel has the following features to improve your experience:
- Double the amount of leather rings as the competition.
- Handle design allows for a bumper and finger guard.
- Burnished finish gives an authentic and natural leather feel.
- Aluminium ring locks the leather rings in place and makes for a smooth transition between the leather rings and the bumper.
- Handle base will not shrink or swell, ensuring a tight fit between the handle and leather rings.
- Handle rise is set for the correct hang and balance.
- Blade is taper ground and polished.
- Forged from a single piece of high carbon steel and heat treated for strength and durability.
- Available in London, Wide London and Philadelphia styles.